Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Take Over! (Hi its Me! )


So Im on Lysha's blog right now
(she let me on. HI LYSHA! )
She couldn't update right now
So i figured I'd do it for her
I should really try with this one
don't want it to be bad

Though I will admit it will be hard to do
since im like miles away =(
and I dont know every detail

I wont fret though

We talk everyday =)
(she has like the sweetest voice :">)
So I can say enough

she's has been awfully busy with school and stuff
Im glad she gets days off to relax an all

Oh sunday we watched the VMA's together
sung some songs and laughed on how Britney cleaned up
not only herself but the awards

The other day I was very sleepy and fell asleep on Lysha while typing
to her on my sidekick (sorry bout that) =( I have to apologize for that
which i just did

Last night We wasn't feeling too well .. =(
I had chest pains and she had tummy pains
shes such a trooper though and toughed it out
Eventually we were both able to rest

And today ..Well she thought it would be cool if
I blogged for her and here I am
apparently so is my baby sister who is helping me type =P
( Lanay says Hi ^_^ )

Lol I should wrap this up my sister isn't letting me type now
Lysha I hope you enjoy this post , I had fun doing it!



We should do this again sometime
^_^

3 comments:

That Guy said...

This entry is cute
I got a free hand now
my sister wasnt letting me type for anything
lol

ok im off to work now
gotta run
talk with you later
=)

Lorenzo. said...

Haha that was the sweetest thing i've read in loong time

Definite.Beauty said...

Hehe.

Thanks Marc.

=]