Monday, August 25, 2008

Shame on me.

Well, it sure has been awhile since I wrote in this blog. I've neglected it most of the summer and its a shame. Its just that I've been very lazy lately so I never feel like blogging once I get on the computer, and plus I never have anything really interesting to blog about. I don't right now either but I feel like it's definitely time for an update.

I'm back in Nassau (another island in The Bahamas) for school. Blah. School started today and it was okay I guess, kinda sucked. For one, it rained this morning but after that it got like really hot. So it was a pretty hot day and when its hot I get all miserable and stuff. I only had one class today and it was Microeconomics 211. I went into the classroom and it felt like a damn furnace. The previous class had the heat on. It had to be an accident because it was wayyyyy to hot to even think about turning on a damn heater. But I guess class wasn't so bad after the first 20 minutes when the class cooled down. My professor seems pretty nice even though she's all old and ancient. My book for that class cost 220. Anyone wanna buy it for me? I'll love you forever! I promise! Besides the heat outside and the heat for the first 20 minutes of that class my day wasn't so bad. It was cool seeing everyone again since I was gone for the whole summer.

So, after a long hot day, I come home to the sweetest thing. My parents and my lil sis came over with me to spend a few days together before I start school. They left to go back home while I was at school. When I got home I saw a card on my bed left by my little sister, saying the sweetest things about how I'm such a great sister. I cried. It was too sweet. I'm gonna miss those guys! =[ And I'm gonna miss home even though I was there for the whole summer. Although I just left, I can't wait to go back to be with the fam again.

I think that's all I have to say.

Oh, btw, I'm feeling pretty sick. I'm all stuffed up and my throat feels scratchy, and I'm hot so right now I'm pretty miserable and snappy. Grrrrrrrr! I just took some pills, hopefully I feel better soon.

Alright.

I'm done now.

No wait.

I got my nails done today. They're all pretty and stuff. =]

Okay.

Now I'm done.

Peace!

PS, I promise I won't take so long to update again.

No comments: