Wednesday, July 16, 2008

-yawns-

Well, I was supposed to blog yesterday but got lazy and didn't do it and a few minutes ago I was laying here contemplating on whether or not I should but after Namor posted a new blog, I figured I had to do one too. This nigga hasn't blogged in like forever and if he blogged then damnit, I should too. Lol.

I have nothing much to blog about. Nothing new has been going on except for the fact that I finally got a job, at a bank. It's cool, I just hate the whole waking up early thing since I'm so used to waking up all late. I guess I'll get used to it after awhile but until then I should take my ass to bed early. So if you see me up really late, make me go to bed. K? Thanks.

I'm kinda tired right now, and my feet hurt. Standing in heels all day is no joke! I wouldn't wear heels, but uhh, I'd barely be able to see over the counter if I didn't so I kinda need em'. It's a shame huh? But, I need a damn massage. Any offers? C'mon. Don't be shy. I'll love you forever if you do it. Really.

So, I was talking to Namor and he was telling me about how these old women always be hitting on him while he's at work. For the past 3 days, I've been hit on by old men. Not nasty, wrinkly old guys but guys like over 30. Thats too old for me. But what's with these old people? What do they want with us young folks? Gosh! Lol.

-looks at the clock-

-sighs-

It's almost about that time for me to be heading to bed. I don't wanna but I should. I'm trying not to stay up too late tonight. So I think I'll end this blog now. Besides, I was running out of things to say. Til next time though!

Peace!

4 comments:

T h e H o r r o r| said...

lol first time i've witnessed you drop the n bomb.

it made me chuckle.

That Guy said...

lol someone beat me to that comment
Good Good read tho
and awwww you cant be that short!
=P

J M said...

awwww shorty shorty lol.

The Motivated Mama said...

Lol! Hey girl haven't been keeping up with your blog, I feel terrible! Gotta go backwards & catch up! I hope all is well, glad you got a job that's fricken great. Lol yeahhh Idk about the old people hittin on us youngins it's not right!