Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Boredom.

I haven't blogged in awhile. Last week things have been quite depressing so I wasn't around for awhile as some of you have noticed. I am okay now though, so maybe my blog entries won't be so sad for awhile.

I have no clue what to blog about right now.

Wait.

An idea just popped into my head. Since I'm so bored, I'll just type a bunch of random things about me. Read and you shall get to know me a little better.

1. I can wiggle my ears. (without touching them of course)
2. My name was initially going to be Erica but it was changed to Alysha while I was still in the hospital.
3. I wear a size 5 shoe.
4. My middle name is Angel.
5. I would like to write a book someday.
6. I got the chicken pox twice when I was younger. Once when I was 10, and the other time I was 13. And I got it the second time around the time of my mother's funeral. :/
7. I broke my left hand when I was 8. Fell out of a tree.
8. In elementary school I participated in gymnastics. I stopped after 5th grade. My coach moved.
9. I had always wanted to go to Disney world but when I finally went it was a disappointment. It was way too hot and way too crowded.
10. I got my first kiss when I was 10. It was gross. It was with a guy named Harry during a game of truth or dare. Gosh.
11. When I need to relax or think, I usually go to the beach or take a drive.
12. My blood type is O positive.
13. I used to take piano lessons when I was younger but quit within a year. I wish I hadn't. I wanna learn how to play something. :[
14. I can put both of my legs behind my head.
15. I own way too much heels.
16. I take everything way too personally.
17. Remembering a series of numbers for long periods of time is one of my non-existent talents.
18. I am a really fast learner. So you can teach me anything. Anything. ;] Lol.
19. I prefer water over soda, well every other soda but Pepsi. I'm addicted to it.
20. I love, love, love cranberry juice and pink lemonade.
21. One of my biggest pet peeves is liars/deceptive people.
22. I've never had to wear braces but I wear glasses.
23. I have really small hands and feet.
24. I love strawberries.
25. My favorite planet is Mars. Because men are from Mars. ;]
26. If I could have any superhero power it would be to fly.
27. I think I'm stopping at 30 because it's weird to stop at this number and I'm running out of stuff to say. Yes, it's not a random fact but who cares?
28. Sometimes I talk in my sleep.
29. I love rain. It relaxes me, but sometimes it makes me sad.
30. I eat way too much junk food.
31. I am a neat freak, I like things organized all the time.
32. I know I said I would stop at 30, but more stuff came to mind. Sue me.
33. I usually drive fast.
34. I wanna go sky diving one day, even though I'm afraid of heights.
35. I love to cook and bake.
36. I am very ticklish.
37. I'm only 5'1, maybe 5'2" but I don't really mind.
38. My younger sister is almost taller than me.
39. Okay, the one after this one will be the last one. Even though technically this doesn't count as one.
40. The tallest guy I ever dated was 6'5", don't ask how that worked.

So, I think I'm done. You probably won't read them all but thats fine. It was something to cure my boredom for awhile.

I'll try to blog more often. I promise Marc. Lol. But uhh, I'm done for now.

Peace!


4 comments:

That Guy said...

*Reads the whole thing*

well i read it all

Awww
You dont have to promise anything
its cool!

wow! its like I learned something
wish all my friends would give random facts!

*thinks to go pester them about it*

Wait.....

*takes it back due to the thought of reactions he would get*

^_^;

Lizzy said...

Haha, this was very entertaining.

The tallest guy I dated was 6'3.

:)
I like tall guys.

Adina Renée. said...

i wish i could wiggle my effing ears, lol.

T h e H o r r o r| said...

I like pink lemonade and
cranberry juice more than you.