Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blah.

So, I have nothing much to blog about. My days have been pretty uneventful. Everyday, I do just about the same thing. I wake up early, run on the beach take a dip in the water, come home and sleep some more then go out and shoot some pool and just chill with a few old friends. Its not so bad though. Feels good to be home. When its time to leave in August to go back to school I'll be all sad and stuff.

I'm still job hunting. No luck though. I called two places I applied to today and both of them said they changed their minds and are not hiring right now because things are too slow. So I'm waiting on the others hoping I'll get a call soon.

Other than the bad luck I'm having on the job hunting situation, everything else is okay I guess. Just okay. Better than being bad huh? I guess shouldn't complain then. -shrugs-

I'm out!

4 comments:

That Guy said...

What i wouldn't give for some days like that
I miss uneventful!
*tears*

Definite.Beauty said...

Lol.
I bet you do!
Envy me!

Richard Jennings said...

Unemployment stats are depressing but there are still many high paying jobs posted on employment sites i.e.

http://www.realmatch.com
http://www.monster.com
http://www.simplyhired.com

There still seems to be a strong demand for professional talent.

J M said...

yeah its not that bad babe. I mean I went out of control when I couldn't find a job. but don't give up.

heres the key though when you apply somewhere call the store you applied at and sort of nag them like call them at least once every couple days, if they see you keep calling they'll know that you're interested in working for them...

keep that in mind.