Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My life.

My life is pretty much blah right now. I am happy that my health situation is getting so much better though. I hardly ever feel weak and tired like I used to be anymore and no more cases of shortness of breath. I guess those iron pills are finally working. But, I still can't say that things are "good". If you were to ask me how I'm doing my response would usually be "alright" or "okay". It's because I can't truly say I'm happy. Like, the people around me seem to be so content and happy. And I wonder when will I find my happiness?

-sigh-

3 comments:

The Motivated Mama said...

So many questions. I hope you get the answers. I am SO glad those pills are working for you and that you are getting remotely better. I honestly pray for you and I'm glad God is doing his best to look out for you. Stay motivated girl.

Lizzy said...

The only way to find your happiness is to stop searching for it and just live.

Then you'll truly be happy!

:]

J M said...

I'm glad you're healthy babe, take it one day at a time, you're gonna have those dark days when everything is just blah..

you'll be ok =]