Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shame on me.

So, I have been neglecting my baby for awhile. My baby= this blog. I just haven't been in the poetry writing mood and my days haven't been interesting enough to write about lately. Not that it's all that interesting now or anything, I just feel like my blog needs some attention!

Uhh, today was pretty boring. I woke up early this morning and went for a jog on the beach. It felt pretty good to do that. I used to do it every morning before school but after I graduated I got lazy and stopped doing it. I think it's time I start again, it's pretty refreshing. Only problem is though, I've been really tired lately because of my anemia and so I can't do too much of that running or be too active in any way. It sucks. And the worse thing about it is from time to time I get shortness of breath. It happened today again, and every time it happens it's scary. Doctors say it should stop after awhile as long as I keep taking my iron pills. I wish it would soon. :/

Besides my run on the beach, I didn't do much. I chilled with a friend of mine who I graduated with. We went to shoot some pool. I cut some serious ass. Most people assumed I can't play. Maybe because I look all tiny and sometimes I can't reach too far across the table because I'm short but I'm still good! Somebody come try me so I can kick your ass! Lol.

I think that's all I have to say. See, my days have been sucking lately so nothing to write about. But hey, atleast I don't have to feel bad about neglecting my blog anymore.

Anyway, til next time.
Toodles.

2 comments:

EpidemiK said...

First First First :)

Well That sucks that your days suck. Wish it could be better.

-pops n locks-

the dumb flyest. said...

write more.

feel happier.

=]