Thursday, June 5, 2008

Can it get any worse?

Today was pretty much one of the worse days I've ever had. The first on my list of bad days would be the day I found out my mother died, this one follows close behind.

First, my dad and I had a big argument over something pretty dumb. And my step mom joined in and was on his side. So both of them were in my ear, early this morning about some really dumb shit I really didn't wanna hear. And that was just the start.

After it died down, I started to get a headache, and thought it was from all the shouting and arguing but turns out it had no relation to that. Yeah, you guessed it, anemia again. Following the headache, I started to get dizzy, then my heart sped up a lot. And after all of this happened, I knew what was next, the shortness of breath. After I was there struggling to breathe for awhile, I passed out. Yeah, it was that serious. I woke up in the hospital, with an oxygen mask over my face. When I woke up and gained my composure, my doctor ran some tests to see what was going on because my iron supplements should've been working. Turns out I needed some stronger ones and now I need to take iron injections once every week. I hate hospitals, I hate doctors. I don't wanna have to go there every week, but hey, now I have to.

So things can get worse right? Right? That's what I thought. Unfortunately they did. After I took my first injection and went home, I was in bed, just resting and I got a phone call. Found out that one of my cousins died in car accident last night. We grew up together and we were really close. We kinda grew apart as we got older since we don't live on the same island, but still, it hurts a lot. I couldn't even cry. I don't know if I ever will. I do know that I'm hurting though. A lot.

So there goes my day. My really bad day. I'm just wondering right now. Can it get any worse?

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

I'm sorry to hear you had such a rough day sweetheart
:/

Smh @ your dad and step-mom all up in your ears tryin to say stuffs you aren't trying to hear. That's just typical parental thing. They are designed to talk our heads off.


:( @ your cousin.
Wow.
That's sad.
It really is.

You know when it hits you hard .. when you don't even know whether to cry or just sit there. I mean, what can you do? It's tragic when stuffs like that happens.. especially to the ones we loved.

Be strong.
Hang in there.
I wont sit here and give you pathetic lame lines about how much the situation sucks. But if you do want to just talk about things, I'm all ears. Remember that!

Definite.Beauty said...

Thanks Liz.
I know you're always here if I need you.
=]

Lizzy said...

Well I'm glad you do.

J M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J M said...

I'm oh so sorry, why is eveyrones starting to parish inc ar accidents. I feel for you hun. I should know I had people that died in hurricane katrina and beyond that even today you know.

I'm sorry about your mother too, I don't know what I would do if my moms passed I don't even wanna think about it!

just be strong sweetie, you're a real soldier.

The Motivated Mama said...

Wow mama, that's so much in one day. I can relate to the losing a parent and to the whole everyones against you. It sucks and I'm going to keep you in my prayers. It can't get any worse, now it can only get better. Please keep your head up! You seem like you're already a strong individual. Stay blessed!